Monday, July 21, 2014

"...I see Everything Else"

“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” ― C.S. Lewis

Being a Christian is to change the way you think, right now our minds are in a corrupted state. The more you dig deeper into Christianity, you'll see and understand more about the world happening around you. You will know what God says right or wether God says no about a certain action. You start to know things that you can't find anywhere else. This explains that the information is so high, it wouldn't be from a human. If you are truly into Christianity, you will start having a wanting of to know more and more about what Christianity is all about. Then, you will finally see all the wonderful things God did for us. That is what is Christianity is.

No comments:

Post a Comment